First Things First ☝
This post is jam-packed with awesomeness. Before digging in, however, we want to take a moment to share our appreciation for our beta subscribers and integration partners: building for you (top-class people who happen to be top-class technologists 🤩) has been the absolute coolest experience. Your enthusiasm for our vision of the future of technology services provision drives us to make Chatgenie as good as it can be, and for that we thank you. Long may it continue! 🧞♂️
IT Nation 2019 resulted in appreciably more interest than we’d forecast. Besides being super cool (and the best kind of lesson learned for our ’20 conference line-up 👀), it helped us prioritize improvements we’d already planned for the CG back-end. As a result, all subscribers were moved to the new-look production platform as part of our first release cycle this month.
What to expect:
- Snappy event handling—response times are now 2/3 faster 🚀
- Enterprise IAM security via Auth0 🔒. Learn more about their leading platform here!
- SLA-worthy architecture—our AWS design auto-scales right along with us 💪
Between major revisions our roadmap is built on your feedback alone—if a CG feature would help your team, let us know by bumping existing items 🔼 or creating a user story 💬. Help us help you 😎.
Check out these highlights from our latest releases:
- As pictured, Flow templates are live! Start conversational 🎫 handling in Microsoft Teams or Slack with just a few clicks.
- Find helpful in-Flow setup tips () at each step, and Channel search inputs now auto-complete.
- If you prefer a dedicated channel for ticket handling, you can now create it from CG directly (!!).
- Super exciting changes for Ticket Notes:
- Messages posted to a CG card thread or Incident Room are synch’d with the linked CW ticket as Internal Notes in real-time.
- Adding !send or 🚀 will tag that message as an External Note, ensuring stakeholders are always current. Hello, single source of truth.
- The Action Platform now supports Microsoft Teams!
Coming Soon: Content that better maps new and existing features to everyday use cases. Stay tuned!
Announcing: Customer Success!
To ensure CG returns outsize value for each customer, it’s incredibly important that we have a deep understanding of your evolving operational pain points and that we make resources available to you help maximize features. We’re onboarding a Customer Success Specialist to do just that.
Kyle, a 10+ year MSP veteran with deep CW expertise, will be a great asset to CG subscribers going forward; he’s looking forward to meeting everyone in the coming weeks.